Monday, January 12, 2009

Catching up!

Dusty and Corndog


MMMM sushi!

Nicole and I


Lou and I



Christmas 2008
It has been a while since I have posted. I must admit I got a bit behind and I apologize. I did ring in the New Year with friends in Salt Lake, actually one very good friend and her husband was sick with a cold. No biggie I thought I have been on antibiotics. The next day I hung with the old roomie Jeff and we had a great time reliving our Thursday night festivities we had when I was still living there. The next day I went to visit a friend who had the same cold and helped her break up her "mucus" as a good respiratory therapist should. The following night spent time with Tony another friend who had the same cold. As you can see where this is headed I headed back to St. George feeling a bit funny and for the past week have been pretty much flat on my back sick again, still with pneumonia and pinkeye! Oh my for the love of Pete! I did however have a wonderful Christmas with my girls in St. George, we spent time exploring the beautiful canyon's and taking in some mighty tasty sushi! Just last week Dusty and the corndog came to visit even though I was ill I managed to show them around and have a pretty good time. It is starting to warm up and I am hoping to escape the warehouse soon and head back out in the fresh air. I hope all had a wonderful holiday season and look forward to this next year with new found dreams and aspirations!




No comments: